Boca Raton Closing and Escrow Attorneys
Helping Property Investors Across South Florida Seal Deals
Our closing and escrow attorneys in Boca Raton provide professional legal guidance for all types of residential and commercial real estate transactions. The purchase or sale of a home or office space is one of the largest financial transactions a person might make in their lifetime. Consulting with an experienced legal adviser as you move through the process could relieve you of any stress and anxiety associated with the deal.
How Klein Law Group Can Help You
At Klein Law Group, we are proud to assist homeowners and commercial property investors with real estate transactions in Boca Raton, Fort Lauderdale, West Palm Beach, and surrounding areas in South Florida.
As an agent of Old Republic Title, we can guide you through your deal from start to finish, including:
- Negotiating and drafting a contract of sale/purchase
- Handling all relevant paperwork
- Providing title insurance and escrow services
- Conducting title searches and examinations
- Issuing title insurance policies
- Resolving title disputes
- Overseeing the closing process
- Conducting the closing in-house
The greatest benefit of our closing and escrow service is convenience. We strive to make things as easy for our clients as possible. The entire closing process can be done via mail or email, known as a “mail away” closing. This allows you to complete your transaction without having to travel to an office. If you prefer to complete your closing in-person, we have three locations in Boca Raton, West Palm Beach, and Fort Lauderdale.
Title Agency & Mortgage Broker Referrals
Our firm accepts referrals from title agencies and mortgage brokers who may be too overworked to handle each closing that comes through the door. Some months turn out to be much busier for closing and refinancing transactions than others, and we gladly accept clients who are directed to us for these services.
Do You Know The Importance of Title Insurance?
When you purchase a home, you will acquire several types of insurance coverage to protect your home and personal property.
In addition to well-known insurance policies like homeowners and flood insurance, it is important to acquire title insurance to protect yourself against hidden threats, such as:
- False impersonation of the true property owner
- Forged deeds, releases, or wills
- Undisclosed or missing heirs
- Instruments executed under an invalid or expired power of attorney
- Mistakes in recording legal documents
- Misinterpretations of wills
- Deeds by persons of an unsound mind
- Deeds by minors
- Deeds by persons purportedly single, but are in fact married
- Liens for unpaid estate, inheritance, income or gift tax
If you are in need of closing and escrow services, our lawyers are here for you. To learn more about our convenient services, do not hesitate to contact Klein Law Group today by calling 561-353-2800.