Paralegal Job Opportunities
If you’re reading this, then let’s cut to the chase:
Are you a PARALEGAL looking to work at a boutique firm that will VALUE YOU as a law professional, not make you a low-totem paper pusher or cog in the corporate machine?
Do you want to be a part of a team that will MENTOR & RESPECT you for the essential professional skills and administrative expertise you bring to the table?
Are you looking to work for a firm that has a POSITIVE REPUTATION as one of South Florida’s premier legal services providers?
And do you want to be REWARDED FINANCIALLY, maintain your WORK-LIFE BALANCE and get a killer BENEFITS PACKAGE?
At Klein Law Group we have a passion for assertively advocating for, and guiding clients as they navigate some of their most challenging life changes. We need a paralegal who will match our determination to provide our client’s the best legal representation, and overall experience possible. We know an awesome paralegal is as good-as-gold in helping us meet this goal.
We are looking for a sharp, organized and detail-oriented paralegal who will take pride in providing CRITICAL SUPPORT to our legal team. This person will be motivated and eager to hit the ground running.
With more than 65 years of combined experience, Eric N. Klein and his highly respected associates at Klein Law Group have earned the admiration of their clients for good reason. If you want to be a part of our growing company, reach out today.
What We Offer:
- A SIMPLE IRA with 3% company match
- Paid time-off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Flexible schedules
- A pet-friendly environment
- Health insurance reimbursement
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, with a competitive academic standing. Additional requirements may apply.
- Spanish is a plus, not required.
- 3 to 5 years law firm experience.
- Support Attorneys in law office
- Answer telephones – Supporting Legal Assistants and Receptionist
- Welcomes clients by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or directing inquiries
- Keeps cases organized by establishing and organizing files; monitoring calendars; meeting deadlines; documenting actions; inputting information into file database and case management software; confirming case status with attorney
- Helps develop cases by maintaining contact with people involved in the case; scheduling depositions; preparing and forwarding summonses and subpoenas; drafting complaints; preparing and filing discovery requests; preparing responses to opposing counsel; generating status reports
- Keeps clients informed by maintaining contact and communicating case progress
- Supports case preparation by preparing case summaries and materials for mediation conferences; preparing pleadings; monitoring and obtaining discovery responses; organizing materials for team case review
- Maintains attorneys’ appointment schedules by planning and scheduling among other things, meetings, conferences, teleconferences, travel and court appearances
- Maintains client’s confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed; and
- Any other duties that may be assigned from time-to-time.
- Assertive “go-getter” with a hunger for helping us protect our client’s best interests
- Confident, yet humble, with a desire for constant growth and learning
- Self-managing with the ability to identify issues and take initiative to solve
- Team Player who is willing to step up and help
- High-levels of positivity and charisma
- Strong desire to build the firm’s solid reputation
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills to build rapport with prospective and existing clients.
- Ability to work autonomously
- Full time
- Based on qualifications
- On-site position [not remote]
Who is Klein Law Group?
Klein Law Group is a boutique law firm located in Boca Raton, Florida that serves clients in Palm Beach and Broward County. For more than 25 years we have prided ourselves on our highly knowledgeable, skilled, and compassionate service to our clients as they navigate some of the most challenging changes in their lives. We specialize in six areas of practice, including divorce, family law, bankruptcy, real estate law, civil litigation.
Bottom Line: We change lives. Want proof? Read our client reviews. Our clients’ feedback and rapid client growth are a testament to the value we’ve brought to their lives, and the respect we’ve earned in the Palm Beach and Broward County legal communities. Whether our client is pursuing a divorce, seeking compensation for a personal injury, filing bankruptcy, striving to rebuild their credit, fighting for paternity of a child, or defending a foreclosure, our team is there to aggressively advocate, patiently educate and assist every step of the way.
Eric N. Klein is the Principal Attorney and President of Klein Law Group. He has spent more than 25 years practicing law and has carefully crafted a talented team to support the firm’s vision to be South Florida’s premier legal services provider. His highly respected three-associate core, which includes Mariajose Rivera and Kunal A. Mirchandani, has more than 65 years of combined experience. Together, they have created a supportive working environment that promises to provide new team members with the essential tools necessary to thrive and advance their legal careers.
The Klein Law Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The policy of The Klein Law Group Team is to extend opportunities to qualified applicants and employees on an equal basis regardless of an individual’s race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, citizenship status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, physical or mental disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other categories protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.