Real Estate Attorneys in Boca Raton
Serving Property Brokers and Investors Throughout South Florida
Klein Law Group understands that real estate matters can be complex and difficult to navigate without an attorney by your side. Our skilled and seasoned real estate attorneys have the experience needed to help you determine the best course of action depending on your needs.
We work in many areas of real estate law, including:
- Buyer Representation
- Foreclosure Defense
- Contract Review
- Closing & Escrow/ Title Agency
- Commercial Transactions
- 1031 Exchanges
- Landlord-Tenant Disputes
- Title Disputes
- General Real Estate Litigation
If you are facing financial difficulties and struggling to maintain regular payments on your mortgage or dealing with real estate investments gone wrong, our real estate attorneys in Boca Raton can help. Klein Law Group believes it’s important for our clients to understand that they always have options and rights. We take the time to understand your unique circumstances, explain your options, and help determine the best legal path for you. Having dealt with these types of real estate transactions numerous times, the attorneys at Klein Law Group know what it takes to help you negotiate certain measures and possibly avoid foreclosure or other unfortunate circumstances.
Our real estate attorneys in Boca Raton have an unwavering commitment to our clients and are here to help you. We offer free financial and legal consultations and can provide you with the guidance and support you deserve at our Boca Raton office. For more information about real estate matters, contact us today to set up your free consultation.
Learn About Florida Real Estate Law
So that those considering using our services can be as informed as possible about their the processes and regulations related to selling or purchasing real estate – from the impact of home owner’s associations on short sales, to mortgage loan modifications and tax liabilities – we’ve answered the following questions for you.
- Will I have a tax liability if I complete a short sale?
- Why should I attempt a short sale on my home?
- Why is the lender requesting a promissory note in order to approve my short sale?
- Why do so many short sale attempts fail?
- What role does the mortgage insurance company play regarding short sales?
- Should I continue to pay my HOA during the short sale process?
- I have a lien from my HOA, can I still do a short sale?
- How soon after a short sale can I obtain a mortgage?
- How can I determine who is the best short sale expert for me?
- Do I even need an attorney to do a short sale and if so why should I have one?
- Can I walk away from my mortgage?
- Can I get a mortgage loan modification?
- Can I do a short sale if I have a second mortgage or home equity loan?