Compassionate Boca Raton Divorce Lawyers
Committed to Protecting Your Family’s Best Interests
While no family is perfect, there are certain situations where choosing divorce is a healthier option for everyone. Ensuring the best outcome means finding Boca Raton divorce attorneys that represent your best interests and fight for you. This can mean anything from aggressive advocacy during courtroom litigation in contentious divorces to calm, civil mediation for more amiable dissolutions.
At Klein Law Group, we can help you to handle a wide variety of divorce matters, including:
- Alimony – Our alimony attorneys will help you with ongoing financial decisions related to your divorce and spousal support needs.
- Complex/High Net Worth Divorce – When a large number of marital assets are at stake during a divorce, a skilled attorney will help ensure your assets and valuables are securely protected.
- Contested Divorce – When no solution can be reached, draft a divorce petition to establish the reason for the divorce, then outline and fight for the restitution you seek.
- Domestic Violence and Restraining Orders – Protect yourself and your family from violence and abuse with a restraining order or court order.
- Enforcement/Contempt – When a spouse is failing to provide the support mandated by the law, you will need legal help to get the support you need and deserve.
- Gray Divorce – Should you or your spouse wish for a divorce in your later years, it becomes highly important to fight to keep the assets you’ve earned over many years.
- Mediated Divorce – When children are involved, a mediation expert can help you avoid some common mistakes made during the separation process, and do it without undue stress.
- Military Divorce – With complex federal and state laws, divorce for military members can present legal puzzles as to how to preserve benefits and property.
- Parental Alienation – No parent should feel that they are being alienated from their kids during a divorce—let our attorneys ensure your child is protected and your parental rights are not harmed.
- Parental Relocation – Whether you are looking to relocate or are worried about the other parent relocating, our attorneys can ensure your kids’ best interests are taken into account and the right documents are provided to the courts.
- Professional Divorce – With years spent in school leading to higher salaries, a professional divorce brings in complications that a skilled attorney can help resolve.
- Property Division/Equitable Distribution – Get the representation you need to make sure your property, equity, and debt are being fairly divided between spouses.
- Same-Sex Divorce – As same-sex marriage is a new, sometimes controversial subject, divorces of this nature can present unique legal challenges where an attorney can help.
- Simplified Divorce – If there are no children or outstanding financial concerns involved in your divorce, you and your spouse may opt to sign an agreement to simply dissolve the marriage.
- Temporary Relief – If your divorce is complicated, let an attorney help you get awarded temporary relief to relieve financial burdens while the divorce is being finalized.
- Uncontested Divorce – If you and your spouse have found agreement on the major points of your divorce, you may be able to proceed without too many negotiations or hearings.
Don’t Leave Your Family’s Future to Chance
While it can be tempting to negotiate your family’s legal situation on your own, unforeseen issues can bring about serious, lasting consequences. Your choice of a legal team is important. Klein Law Group and our Boca Raton lawyers have helped many families navigate the changes presented by divorce, earning our firm an Excellent Avvo Rating.
Learn about Florida Divorce Law
So those considering using our services can be as informed as possible about their rights and the processes related to marriage and divorce - ranging from prenuptial agreements, post-nuptial agreements, dissolution of marriage, and what people can expect in relation to financial settlements - we've answered the following questions for you.
Reach out to our team of highly skilled Boca Raton divorce attorneys today at 561-353-2800 to schedule your free consultation. We are dedicated to helping you make the decisions that will help you transition into a new, more positive phase of your life.