Boca Raton divorce attorney, Eric Klein, recently appeared as a guest on “Divorce Connection Network,” a South Florida show that helps couples better navigate the divorce process. In the segment, Eric provides viewers with advice on how to move through divorce proceedings more smoothly especially when there is a lot of debt in the relationship. Because Eric concentrates in both family law and bankruptcy law, he has unique experience that helps people — especially cash-strapped individuals — better understand all of their options during the divorce process.
In the interview, Eric gives important tips to divorcing couples on how to part ways with less financial burden and stress. He addresses critical questions people often ask him:
- Should I file bankruptcy while still married or wait until I am divorced?
- What steps do I need to take in order to protect my credit during divorce?
- Where should I get my credit report and what should I tell my credit reporting agency during divorce?
- How do I protect my identity during divorce?
- How should I file my tax return with the IRS during divorce?
If you have questions after watching the show and are in need of legal guidance and representation from an experienced family law attorney in South Florida who also concentrates in bankruptcy law, please contact Eric Klein at Klein Law Group, 561-220-6659 or fill out the contact form on his website at www.kleinattorneys.com. Eric offers a free 30-minute consultation to discuss your individual case.