ATTORNEY IN BOCA RATON COMMITTED TO CLIENT NEEDS
Kunal is a strong litigator that fights for his clients inside and outside of the courtroom. Since graduating from Case Western Reserve School of Law, Kunal has focused on handling real estate and bankruptcy-related matters. Whether representing individuals or corporations he focuses on the big picture to get the best possible results for his client.
Kunal has been lead counsel in numerous trials and appellate cases. His appellate arguments have set precedent that is currently being followed by courts in Florida. In addition to being licensed to practice law in Florida, Kunal is also admitted to practice law in the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida. His clients range from nationally recognized financial institutions to local business and individuals. He has an AV rating with Martindale Hubbell, the highest award given by his peers for ethical standards and professional ability.
Kunal comes from a diverse background. His mother is from Chile, his father from India, yet he was born in France. He is a citizen of both the United States and Germany. During his free time, Kunal enjoys surfing, auto racing, and DIY home projects.
- Case Western Reserve School of Law, Clevland, Ohio, J.D. – 2010
- University of North Florida, Jacksonville, Florida, B.A. in English, 2007
- Martindale Hubbell AV Preeminent Rating
- In re Enright, Southern District Case No.: 14-33087-EPK – Awarding $77,305.23 in punitive damages for creditor misconduct
- Murray v. HSBC Bank USA, 157 So. 3d 355 (Fla. 4th DCA 2015) – Holding that enforcing a negotiable instrument against real estate requires the transferee to prove each successive transfer beginning with the last holder.
- What happens in bankruptcy – A legal guide
- Former Editor-in-Chief of The Case Law Docket (a weekly news publication)