Johanna Rehkamp practiced law in Pennsylvania for 15 years prior to moving to Florida in 2022. After passing the Florida Bar Examination, she joined Klein Law Group as an associate attorney where her primary area of practice is family law. While in Pennsylvania, Johanna focused on family law, bankruptcy, estate planning and probate. Johanna is known for her zealous advocacy, skillful negotiation, and compassionate representation of her clients. Johanna was born in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania. She received her B.A. from the University of Delaware in 2004 and her J.D. from the University of Pittsburgh School of Law in 2007.
- Florida, 2023, and Pennsylvania, 2007
- Middle District of Pennsylvania, 2007
- Supreme Court of the United States, 2015
- Eastern District of Pennsylvania, 2018
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida, 2023
- University of Delaware, Newark, Delaware, B.A., 2004
- University of Pittsburgh School of Law, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, J.D., 2007