Closing and Escrow
The attorneys at Klein Law Group, with offices located in Boca Raton, Fort Lauderdale and West Palm Beach, provide guidance for all types of residential and commercial real estate closings. The purchase or sale of a home is one of the largest financial transactions a person makes in their lifetime. Consultation with an experienced attorney to assist you through the closing process will relieve any anxiety you may have associated with a real estate transaction.
How We Can Help You
At Klein Law Group, we are proud to assist homeowners in Boca Raton and the surrounding area in their real estate transactions. Our closing and escrow service attorneys handle each stage of the process for you. We are an agent of Old Republic Title and can guide you through your transaction from start to finish, including:
- Negotiate and draft contract of sale/purchase
- Handle all relevant paperwork
- Provide title insurance and escrow services
- Conduct title searches and examinations
- Issue title insurance policies
- Resolve title disputes
- Oversee the closing process
- Conduct the closing in-house
At Klein Law Group, the greatest benefit of our closing and escrow service is convenience. The entire closing process can be done via mail or email, known as a “mail away” closing. This allows you to complete your transaction without traveling to an office. If you prefer to complete your closing in person, we have 3 convenient office locations ready to serve you.
Title Agency and Mortgage Broker Referrals
Our firm also accepts referrals from title agencies and mortgage brokers who may be too overworked to handle each closing that comes through the door. Some months turn out to be much busier for closing and refinancing transactions than others, and we gladly accept clients who are directed to our offices for these services.
Do You Know The Importance of Title Insurance?
When you purchase a home, you will acquire several types of insurance coverage to protect your home and personal property. In addition to well-known insurance policies like homeowners and flood insurance, it is important to acquire title insurance to protect yourself against hidden threats, such as:
- False impersonation of the true property owner
- Forged deeds, releases or wills
- Undisclosed or missing heirs
- Instruments executed under invalid or expired power of attorney
- Mistakes in recording legal documents
- Misinterpretations of wills
- Deeds by persons of unsound mind
- Deeds by minors
- Deeds by persons purportedly single, but in fact married
- Liens for unpaid estate, inheritance, income or gift tax
Customized Service For Your Real Estate Needs
Whether you are seeking to complete a short sale, refinance your home, or just learn more about your legal options as a homeowner, we are prepared to provide the personalized service that you deserve.
If you are in need of closing and escrow services, our lawyers are here for you. To learn more about our convenient in-house services and “mail away” closing option, do not hesitate to contact Klein Law Group today by calling 561-367-5166.