Closing and Escrow
The attorneys at Klein Law Group provide guidance for all types of residential and commercial real estate closings. The purchase or sale of a home is one of the largest financial transactions a person makes in their lifetime. Consulting with an experienced attorney as you move through the closing process will relieve any anxiety you may have associated with a real estate transaction.
How Our Attorneys Can Help you
At Klein Law Group, we are proud to assist homeowners in South Florida and the surrounding areas in their real estate transactions. We are an agent of Old Republic Title and can guide you through your transaction from start to finish, including:
- Negotiating and drafting contract of sale/purchase
- Handling all relevant paperwork
- Providing title insurance and escrow services
- Conducting title searches and examinations
- Issuing title insurance policies
- Resolving title disputes
- Overseeing the closing process
- Conducting the closing in-house
The greatest benefit of our closing and escrow service is convenience. The entire closing process can be done via mail or email, known as a “mail away” closing. This allows you to complete your transaction without traveling to an office. If you prefer to complete your closing in person, we have three convenient office locations in Boca Raton, West Palm Beach, and Fort Lauderdale.
Title Agency and Mortgage Broker Referrals
Our firm also accepts referrals from title agencies and mortgage brokers who may be too overworked to handle each closing that comes through the door. Some months turn out to be much busier for closing and refinancing transactions than others, and we gladly accept clients who are directed to our offices for these services.
Do You Know The Importance of Title Insurance?
When you purchase a home, you will acquire several types of insurance coverage to protect your home and personal property. In addition to well-known insurance policies like homeowners and flood insurance, it is important to acquire title insurance to protect yourself against hidden threats, such as:
- False impersonation of the true property owner
- Forged deeds, releases, or wills
- Undisclosed or missing heirs
- Instruments executed under invalid or expired power of attorney
- Mistakes in recording legal documents
- Misinterpretations of wills
- Deeds by persons of unsound mind
- Deeds by minors
- Deeds by persons purportedly single, but are in fact married
- Liens for unpaid estate, inheritance, income or gift tax
If you are in need of closing and escrow services, our lawyers are here for you. To learn more about our convenient in-house services and “mail away” closing option, do not hesitate to contact Klein Law Group today by calling (561) 353-2800.