Kunal Mirchandani – Associate Attorney
Kunal Mirchandani, Esq.
Kunal Mirchandani oversees the bankruptcy and foreclosure departments at Klein Law Group. He has a successful background in managing Chapter 7, Chapter 11 and Chapter 13 bankruptcy cases as well as an accomplished record in litigating real estate matters.
Kunal strives to offer the best legal guidance to his clients during a very difficult time. His commitment to his client’s cases provides them with the peace of mind they need and a view of a brighter future.
Kunal comes from a diverse background. His mother is from Chile, his father from India, yet he was born in France. He is a citizen of both the United States and Germany.
During his free time, Kunal enjoys surfing, auto racing, and DIY home projects.
- Case Western Reserve School of Law, Clevland, Ohio, J.D. – 2010
- Editor-in-Chief of The Case Law Docket (a weekly news publication)
- Elected member of the Student Bar Association
- University of North Florida, Jacksonville, Florida, B.A. in English, 2007
- Florida Bar 2010
- Sections: Young Lawyers Division
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- Admitted member of the Florida Bar and U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida